The new AVID Pro Tools 12.8.2
You get what you pay for. If you pay for frequent updates, you get them frequently. This is a good day for Avid users. Pro Tools is one of the most important DAW software today and I can’t imagine someone who doesn’t know this software.
Here is a short list of the most important changes.
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Order Ambisonics Track and Bus Support (Pro Tools HD Only),
- MIDI Workflow Enhancements,
- MIDI Input Display,
- Post Mixing and Dolby Atmos® Features (Pro Tools HD Only),
- Scroll to Track by Name,
- Batch Renaming of Tracks and Clips,
- Pro Tools First now Converts Sessions to Projects,
- And of course some bug fixes.
The complete list of release notes i available here.
I haven’t been posting much about DAW and I am going to change this as soon as possible. What do you think? Should I add more news and what should these news be about?